We have a success rate of more than over 75% across the spectrum, which acts as significant confirmation of our expertise, which we draw upon to help you set up your innovative projects.
At European level: Horizon 2020 (RIA, IA, CSA, MSCA, etc.), SME instrument Phase 1 and Phase 2, CleanSky, UIA, Interreg, etc.
At national level: FUI, PIAVE, PSPC, ADEME, RAPID, etc.
At regional level: AMI, research projects, industrial projects, etc.
Support tailored to your needs :
Capital High Tech guides you through the entire project set-up and management process, so you have time to focus on what you do best.
Using methodologies successfully implemented on behalf of more than 350 private and institutional clients, we will provide the specific support your business needs, by helping you :
- Get projects off the ground
- Decide on funding windows
- Devise a response strategy in order to maximise chances of success
- Find complementary partners
- Moderate a consortium to create a real collaborative dynamic
- Identify the technogical, financial and organisational obstacles facing your projects
- Target your preferred markets
- Develop a business plan for your project
- Set up a programme of work and budgetary structure
- Understand aspects relating to governance and intellectual property
- Prepare for presentations to financiers
- Compile tender dossiers
- Ensure lodging of final dossiers
- Provide administrative and financial support to all partners during the contracts stage, once finance has been obtained
- Manage the projects once finance has been obtained.
A range of services delivered by a committed team
Our wide range of services can be delivered in the form of complete support, coaching and/or a critical eye…
Our team includes a variety of flexible and complementary skillsets, with specialisms in myriad fields : space, aeronautics, transport and intelligent mobility, energy and climate change, security, robotics, precision farming, additive manufacturing, factory of the future and the IoT.
Each one of our team members is committed to meeting your needs and helping you succeed.
Your partner in your R&D plans
Our considerable experience as a project partner means we can share experience, key information and effective project-management and economic-modelling tools.
We understand how to work with diverse consortia involving laboratories, SMEs, big groups, medium-sized companies and competitiveness clusters, and we are as adept at handling projects with just a single partner as we are at dealing with collaborative projects involving more than 20 partners of different nationalities. Our moderation methodology enables us to create a collective sense of confidence in the ambitions and objectives of an innovation project.
We count various institutions among our referees (BPI, Aerospace Valley, regional councils, Aquitaine Développement Innovation, among others) and regularly provide support for competitiveness clusters.