The digitalisation of the world of agriculture and agri-food is creating myriad opportunities for economic development.
What are the value propositions of new technologies offered by the Internet of Things, UAVs, satellite applications, robotics, big data and mobile applications in general?
What, in terms of living labs and other platforms, can be established to help make these technologies applicable to farm operators?
What can be done to help providers of digital solutions develop business models that are profitable for and accessible by agricultural operations?
How can finance be raised through setting up ambitious collaborative projects?
We’ve been involved in so many exciting projects…
Help in setting up a (successful) DIVA project – an INNOSUP project aimed at encouraging technology transfer between the agri-food and digital worlds in order to create new, cross-sector value chains.
TERRES DU SUD – IN VIVO – ARTERRIS
- Help in launching a new surveillance UAV service and advice on field-crop decisions – a leading Single Interministerial Fund project
- Writing of the entire business plan
R&DRONES – UNICOQUE – TERRES DU SUD
- Setting up a Single Interministerial Fund project to create a solution for assessing and rating water resources
- Business plan
Capital High Tech helped YOOJI, a baby-food development company, create a strategy and raise almost €1.5 million in European funding (as part of the Innovation in the SMEs section of Horizon2020).
Le Grand Perigeux
Feasibility study for the creation of Digital Valley, the digital-transformation hub for the agri-food industry in Aquitaine, 2016/2017.
- Situational analysis of the region, with a particular focus on the agri-food/gastronomy sector
- Help in setting the project up (services to offer, development trajectory and finance plan).
COMMUNICATION & SYSTEMES – ACTIA – IN VIVO – INRA – ARTERRIS
An open and multidisciplinary shared platform for innovation, which allows those involved in agriculture to develop and deploy the new techologies, tools and decision-making aids required to meet the challenges of the ecologically intensive agriculture of tomorrow by encouraging cross-fertilisation of various areas of expertise (ICT and embedded systems, biological and chemical systems, space applications, human and social sciences, etc.)
Robotics SME operating in the wine industry
- Help in submitting a project for a mower-robot to manage grass growth around the base of vines, winner of a European eco-innovation competition
- Preparation of the full business plan
Internet of Things SME
Connected livestock as part of the E-Pasto project
Capital High Tech helped INOVFRUIT put together its company strategy and raise almost €1.5 million in European funding (as part of the Innovation in the SMEs section of Horizon2020) for its DEMOS project.
Market study to evaluate a technology to assess forest biomass using stereo imaging.