Green Plane, New Space, UAVs and satellite applications
The new industrial and service-related issues in the aerospace sector present major challenges where we can help our clients to innovate.
- Consolidate the aeronautics-sector supply chain by promoting the emergence and development of intermediate-sized enterprises.
- Help intermediate-sized enterprises get to grips with new production technologies (composite, metallic and additive manufacturing) and the factory of the future.
- Support equipment suppliers to the space sector and help them successfully negotiate the emerging industrial challenges presented by NEW SPACE.
- Participate in the development of the Green Plane by coming up with eco-innovations that make a difference.
- Develop high added-value service activities based on satellite data in a wide range of application domains, and determine the best business models to have in place to ensure that all contributors to the value-added chain benefit from these usage innovations.
- Incorporate a UAV link in this value chain to develop further services.
Since our establishment in 2003, we have worked on more than 200 projects on behalf of manufacturers in the AEROSPACE sector, and our network – not just in France but throughout Europe – is second to none.
Our references in the aerospace sector
We have set up more than 60 European projects in response to calls for tender relating to space, the Green Plane and drones:
E2V SEMICONDUCTORS, CS, THALES ALENIA SPACE, AIRBUS , SAFRAN HELICOPTER ENGINE, ELTA, IRT SAINT-EXUPERY, NEXEYA, SILICOM, SYNTONY, COMAT, FEDD, L’ELECTROLYSE, JV GROUPE, MECANO ID, SPIE AERO, AXYAL, EREMS, COMPOSITE ADOUR, DRONYSOS, SPACEBEL, AEROCAMPUS, PLANETEK, NANOLIKE, CALLISTO,EASYMILE, GEOSAT, POLESTAR, TERRANIS, AEROSPLINE, EUGENIUS, INSITEO, SYNTONY, CAMINEO, SILICOM, NAVOCAP, HELILEO, VITIROVER, SIGFOX WIRELESS, AXYAL, STERELA, ANGEO, M3SYSTEM, NAVONTIME, TELECOM DESIGN, INTESENS, LDL ALPHAMOS, KEYOBS, PEPITE, NOVELTIS, BETOMORROW, FDC, PACC, FLY SENSE, ESI, VITIROVER, MAP, PHODE, SYSMECA, SKYETECH, TELERAD, MECACHROME, SAINT JEAN INDUSTRIES, PRICE, HPK etc.
Sectoral research support :
AIRBUS DEFENCE & SPACE
Support for 20 strategic AIRBUS supplier SMEs to help them innovate and develop in the area of NEW SPACE (the COMETES programme).
AQUITAINE REGIONAL AUTHORITY
Roadmap of the regional aeronautics sector and support for intermediate-sized enterprises; help in setting up an exhibition on operational maintenance.
Roadmap and research schedule for 8 European clusters working on the Green Plane (set-up of the European project and participation as a partner in the project to develop the route map).
Help in setting up a new acceleration plan for the development of satellite applications.
European Space Agency
Help in setting up the first ESA BIC based on the WSL model (the first space incubation centre in Europe – now known as ESA BIC); analysis of the economic impact of the European Space Agency on the French economy.
NAVOBS & NAVOBS+
Support measures financed by the European Commission – coordinating a network of 200 European SMEs involved in developing satellite applications.
Involvement in around 20 support measures in the field of satellite applications financed by Europe or regional authorities :
ESA BIC SUD France / Aerospace Valley
Help in identifying start-up deal flow.
DORISNET (EC FP7 SPACE 2010)
Setting up of regional GMES representative offices and networking of SMEs and research institutions and laboratories.
Feasibility studies and business modelling :
THALES AVIONIQUE / ENAC / METEOFRANCE/ ATMOSPHERE
Analysis of the business model relating to the deployment of a new onboard telecommunications service for planes.
Feasibility study prior to investment in a new production method.
GNSS Supervisory Authority, GALILEO joint venture, PEGASUS project
- Monitoring innovation by SMEs involved in the GALILEO programme
- Market studies and help for SMEs in putting their research projects to practical business use
- Organising the GNSS Venture Academy
- Moderating user forums in the field of intelligent transport and smartphone applications